Hills, Inc. is a rapidly growing manufacturer of custom plastic fiber machinery which offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance plans, 401k and a profit sharing bonus program.
All applicants should respond to:
by faxing résumé to (321) 676-7635
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO Employer Drug Free Work Place
Current Openings: 04/03/2013
Fiber (Extrusion) Spinning Machine Operator
• Responsible for production of fibers on bicomponent fiber spinning machine.
• Duties include machine operation, record keeping, routine maintenance, testing, safety, oversee helper, and some material management.
• High School Diploma or above. Some experience with Microsoft Excel and Windows 95 or above. Prefer previous experience in fiber extrusion, including standard fiber testing.
• Air conditioned work environment. Must be able to work any shift.
• We will train for the specific machinery.
Drug Free Workplace